2016年11月6日 星期日

Turn on InFrame!


Heyi!

Infolinks' Customer Success Manager.

I wanted to reach out today to let you know that one of our products, the InFrame ad unit, still has a very good demand, and has become our highest-paying ad right now!

As you probably know, the InFrame unit provides you with the perfect solution to your website's blank margins, and displayed only on available spaces alongside your content. This unit has some high-performing ads these days, including engaging video ads!

I highly recommend you to take advantage of this situation and activate InFrame ad now, so that our top advertisers could target your users with this super profitable ad unit.

Tick tock!

P.S -- I'm here to help on any matter, so click here to contact me if you have questions, or let me know if you wish me to set up the InFrame ad unit for you on my end!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。