2017年8月21日 星期一

Bookmarklet

"I have been using AdFly for over 4 years and I still remember I got my first payment from AdFly on the 7th November of 2011.
On those days I wanted to use my website traffic and links to monetize. Then I discovered AdFly and started to monetize my links and site with affiliate banners. From the very first day I was getting good response and earnings from AdFly. That's how I started my journey and now I'm a proud member of this big happy family.
I like almost everything about AdFly. When I started I could only shorten my links and earn money. Now one can monetize a whole website with AdFly since they have added nice features like Pop Ads, Full Page Script, Website Entry Script, etc.
I can give only one advice: Share your links everywhere. Some people tend to shorten links but don't share them which is a big minus points for many publishers out there.
I would definitely recommend AdFly because I have seen thousands of advertising networks come and go but there are some who are here to make friends and AdFly is one of them. Without a doubt the best link shortener service I've seen. Once again thank you AdFly!"
Arifa Ashrafi

Adfly Tutorial: How to use Bookmarklet (AdFly Video Tutorial Contest)

https://youtu.be/IE70Raf8aK0





Adfly is the most popular link shortening website in world right now. Its also the most trusted paid for link shrinking website out there. im proud to be a member of adfly world & wish for its success.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。