2017年8月21日 星期一

Wordpress Plugin

"I have been using AdFly for over 4 years and I still remember I got my first payment from AdFly on the 7th November of 2011.
On those days I wanted to use my website traffic and links to monetize. Then I discovered AdFly and started to monetize my links and site with affiliate banners. From the very first day I was getting good response and earnings from AdFly. That's how I started my journey and now I'm a proud member of this big happy family.
I like almost everything about AdFly. When I started I could only shorten my links and earn money. Now one can monetize a whole website with AdFly since they have added nice features like Pop Ads, Full Page Script, Website Entry Script, etc.
I can give only one advice: Share your links everywhere. Some people tend to shorten links but don't share them which is a big minus points for many publishers out there.
I would definitely recommend AdFly because I have seen thousands of advertising networks come and go but there are some who are here to make friends and AdFly is one of them. Without a doubt the best link shortener service I've seen. Once again thank you AdFly! "
Arifa Ashrafi

Adfly Tutorial: How to Configure Adfly Plugins (AdFly Video Tutorial Contest)

https://youtu.be/W9-ag_xWyfw





Dont 4get to Subscribe our channel and Like our Videos.

Adfly is the most popular link shortening website in world right now. Its also the most trusted paid for link shrinking website out there. im proud to be a member of adfly world & wish for its success.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。